This stunning top floor apartment is in the pristine coastal village of Hastings Point and boasts water views over the estuary from the balcony. The property is being sold fully furnished and is currently in a very successful a Holiday letting pool.
This complex is dual zoned, giving you multiple options including live in the property permanently, run it as a holiday rental and use for your own holidays or lease it out to a permanent tenant and utilise as an investment property.
The property features:
- Huge covered entertaining deck at the front of the unit plus a rear east facing deck
- Open plan living area with raked ceilings and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 2 bedrooms both with built-in robes, 2-way bathroom with bath and shower
- Full laundry facilities in the apartment, direct access to the estuary, single carport
- Resort pool, BBQ area, visitor car spaces, onsite manager
- Body Corp Fees $163 per week , Council Rate $2,684 per annum
Hastings Cove is a holiday/residential complex that backs directly onto the magnificent Cudgera Creek and is only 1 street from the stunning surf beach. The Hastings Point lifestyle means relaxing on the beach, surfing, fishing, boating, snorkeling and much more, all year round.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a property in tightly held Hastings Point, contact Oscar Van Megchelen for more information or to arrange your inspection.