This absolutely stunning home is situated in a quiet neighbourhood in the ever popular Seabreeze Estate.
The property features:
- Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops, breakfast bar, 900 mm stove with ceramic cook-top, dishwasher, built-in microwave, splash back, walk-in pantry and plenty of storage
- The spacious master bedroom will be any ladies dream. Complete with walk-in robe, built in robes, and stunning ensuite.
- Open plan living area with separate designated lounge and dining areas form only part of the indoor living space of this beautiful home
- The covered outdoor area is an entertainers dream, flowing from the kitchen through the open plan dining area to the spacious privately landscaped backyard. The in-ground swimming pool will certainly be a treat come summer time
- The landscaped gardens here are impeccable and will create a private haven for you and your family. Enormous side access for a boat or caravan
- Air conditioning to master, water tank, high ceilings, extra storage, fans, steel frame, solar hot water system, 1.5Kw Solar system, quality light fittings
- Easy walk to village shops and just around the corner from the school bus stop
- Pet considered on application
- Available 15th January
Built In Robes
Pool - Inground
Solar Hot Water