Located in the quiet village of Burringbar is this 25.65 acre (10.38ha) property that has the makings of a private oasis or hobby farm. The property is approximately 80-90% cleared with a mix of flat usable land and rolling hills perfect for livestock, horses and agriculture. There is a solid 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house that overlooks the massive spring fed dam positioned in the centre of the property.
- Huge Spring Fed dam plus 30,000L of water tanks with pump
- DLUG/shed at the gate plus tandem carport
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite.
- Kitchen/ dining area plus separate lounge room
- East facing covered outdoor patio overlooking the dam
Distances from Property
- 2.8km to Burringbar Village
- 11.6km to Highway Interchange South
- 14km to Wooyung Beach
- 16.7km to Pottsville/Beach/Estuary & Shops
- 16.7km to Ocean Shores
- 17km to Highway Interchange North
- 17.5km to Murwillumbah
- 36km to Byron Bay
- 40km to Tweed Heads
- 46km to Gold Coast International Airport
Contact Oscar Van Megchelen for more information or to arrange your private inspection.
Built In Robes