This solid 4-bedroom home on a generous 886m2 block is perfectly located close to shops, estuary and beaches. The property has been freshly painted, new carpets and new fixtures and fittings installed including downlights and ceiling fans. The property is ready for an owner or tenant to move in ASAP.
The property features:
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Spacious living areas with separate lounge, dining and family room
- Central kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking huge backyard
- DLUG with rear drive-thru plus side access
- Room for a pool and large shed
The property is located directly opposite the Pottsville waters shopping/tavern complex, close to the estuary, beach, main street shops, public transport and primary schools.
As well as being a large home with a big backyard there is also the potential to build another dwelling at the rear and subdivide into strata title duplexes, or build a granny flat (Subject to Tweed Shire Council Development Approval).
Contact Oscar Van Megchelen for more information or to arrange your inspection.
Built In Robes
Gas Hot Water Service