Located in the ever popular Seabreeze Estate and positioned on an elevated 682m2 block is this superb home featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 living areas, 2 outdoor entertaining areas and DLUG. The property is in great condition and boasts a NE aspect providing natural light, views and sea breezes. My favourite thing about this house is the dedicated home cinema room perfect for family nights in at the movies or to watch the big footy game in style.
Other features Include:
- Spacious master bedroom boasting walk-in robe, large ensuite and study nook/sitting area
- Media /Home cinema room complete with screen, projector, surround sound system and air-conditioning
- Central kitchen with breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, dishwasher and large fridge space with plumbing
- Screen enclosed covered outdoor entertaining area plus NE facing sun deck
- Light filled dining area with views to surrounding hills, separate lounge room
- 2m x 1.5m garden shed, water tank, 5KW solar power system, solar hot water, DLUG with shelving
This property has all the bell and whistles and is great value for money at the current list price. The house has been well maintained with magnificent established gardens and there is even a spot to park a boat or caravan.
Contact Oscar Van Megchelen for more information or to arrange your inspection.
Built In Robes
Solar Hot Water