Located in the family friendly estate of Seabreeze you'll find this recently built, 4-bedroom home with everything you need. Situated just a short walk to shops, school bus run, cafes, estuary and beach, what more do need in a family home?
The property features:
- Multiple living areas including a media room and open plan dining and living area
- Central kitchen with all the essentials including island bench, plenty of cupboard space, large pantry, upright gas cooker and dishwasher
- The formal lounge/media room is a fantastic area, away from bedrooms, spacious and absolutely ideal for watching TV or playing board games with the kids
- The second, third and fourth bedrooms have plenty of natural light and built-in robes
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe. Lay in bed, watch the sun come up and listen to the birds feeding in the garden
-You'll be super impressed in summer with zoned ducted air throughout. And don't worry, there are plenty of solar panels on the roof to help with the running costs
- Large side yard provides plenty of access for boat or caravan and a fully fenced yard for the kids to play hide and seek
- An easy walk to the local park and school bus stop as well as being easily accessible to the village conveniences like the IGA, News Agent and cafes
There are limited homes on the market in this sort after location, so you if you are keen to have a look, be sure to be at the open house this Saturday. This could be your next home!!!
Built In Robes
Gas Hot Water Service