Behind the overgrown garden and original décor, there’s a fantastic family home just begging for some attention. This home could be that project you’ve been looking for.
The bones of this home are completely solid.
- End of a cul-de-sac so it’s completely quiet
- Home built in the 90’s – one owner
- Large block backing onto the nature reserve
- Three bedrooms
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Separate lounge and dining area
- Double garage with internal access
- 300m to the estuary and about the same to the kids’ bus stop
However, as I mentioned, the garden needs a few days on the chain saw…. Hmm maybe a week and you will need to repaint and recarpet. But with some hard work, it certainly has the potential to be something special.
If you are looking to get into the market at the lower end, you know these opportunities don’t come along very often. The 30m of nature reserve really has the potential to add some enormous untapped value. Other homes on the reserve in the same location have sold in excess of $750,000 only recently.
I’m absolutely positive this home will sell in the first couple of weeks of being on the market so get in quick.
Built In Robes