This absolutely stunning home is situated in a quiet pocket in the ever popular Seabreeze Estate. The property boasts 3 bedrooms, study, high quality fixtures and fittings and an easy walk into town.
The property features:
- Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops, breakfast bar, 600 mm stove with ceramic cook-top, dishwasher, splash back, pantry and plenty of storage
- The spacious master bedroom will be any ladies dream. Complete with walk-in robe and spacious ensuite. A fantastic space to hide away and read a book
- Open plan living area with separate designated lounge and dining areas form only part of the indoor living space of this beautiful home
- The covered outdoor area is an entertainer’s dream, flowing from the kitchen through the open plan dining area to the spacious privately landscaped backyard
- The landscaped gardens here are impeccable and will create a private haven for you and your family
- The owner has thought of all the extras here. Several air conditioning units, high ceilings, ceiling fans, extra storage in garage, solar hot water, 3.6Kw solar system, quality light fittings
- Easy walk to village shops and just around the corner from the school bus stop
This quality home has been meticulously cared for by the owners and is ready for a new family to move in and enjoy. The property is excellent value in the current marketplace. I cannot see it staying on the market for long.
Built In Robes
Solar Hot Water