Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac and located in the extremely popular Pottsville Waters estate is this tidy home on a huge 902m2 block. The property features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, DLUG, additional covered parking, huge yard with room for a pool and/or possible dual occupancy (Subject to council approval).
The pristine estuary and canal system are in close proximity perfect for swimming, fishing, paddle boarding and kayaking all year round. Black Rocks beach isn’t too far away either, but if you’re a surfer it’s just a quick paddle across the estuary and you will be there in no time.
- Master Bedroom with ensuite and built-in wardrobe
- Spacious air-conditioned lounge/family area, plus separate dining area
- Neat kitchen with plenty of storage, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Paved front outdoor entertaining area and entry deck plus a high carport for caravan or motorhome
- Covered rear entertaining area overlooking the enormous backyard with plenty of room for a pool or possible dual occupancy
- Side access gates down the blind side of the house to the 6m x 4.5m shed/garage
Canal Park - 100m
Estuary - 300m
Tavern & Shops - 1100m
Black Rocks Beach - 1500m
Village Centre – 1900m
This property is in an excellent location and has plenty of future potential, don’t miss out on this rare opportunity, contact Oscar Van Megchelen to inspect.
Built In Robes
Electric Hot Water Service
Reverse Cycle Aircon