This could easily be the one you’ve been looking for. This stunning elevated home is situated in the ever popular Seabreeze Estate. Its spacious design boasts 5 generous bedrooms, 3 living areas, high quality fixtures and fittings and an easy walk into town.
The property features:
- Modern kitchen, breakfast bar, European appliances, pantry, enormous fridge space and plenty of storage.
- The master bedroom has ample robe space and spacious ensuite.
- Open plan living / dining area off the kitchen will be great for family chats around the dinner table or homework time. The separate lounge or media room will have you relaxed in no time after a long day at work.
- Three of the other bedrooms surround a kids rumpus. Ideal to close them off when you have guests.
- The elevated outdoor area will capture all the afternoon breezes. Located on the north east side of the home, the flyover roof also allows for extra light throughout the home.
- The low maintenance gardens will take care of themselves when you’re away on family holidays. And when you’re at home, the side access will allow you to have somewhere to park the boat or caravan.
- It’s an easy walk to village shops and the school bus stop is just around the corner. A quick 5 minute drive out to the highway to head off to work.
- The property boasts all the extras. Air con, fans, security screens and doors and water tank. Just get the removal to unpack and you’re done.
This quality home has been meticulously cared for by the owners and it’s time for them to downsize. It’s excellent value in the current marketplace and given there’s limited properties on the market, it won’t be on the market for long.
Inspections by appointment.
Built In Robes