This unique architecturally designed property built by Master Builder Phil Anstey sits high on Fig Tree Hill in the ever popular Seabreeze Estate. The property incorporates sought after features including eastern & northerly aspects, spacious light filled living spaces and panoramic views of the surrounding area. The unique position at the crest of Fig tree Hill and backing onto parkland, you’ll find it hard to beat this quality home on the current market.
The home itself consists of 3 bedrooms, two living areas, three bathrooms and a private Balinese inspired garden fit for any holiday resort.
- Stunning kitchen featuring waterfall edged stone island bench, generous storage, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances including oven, gas cook-top, range hood, convection microwave, dishwasher.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is the separate dining and lounge area. Splashed with beautiful natural sunlight you’ll be only too happy to entertain loved ones in this heart of the home.
- You’ll spend hours relaxing in the downstairs in the sitting room. Maybe a library. Maybe a TV room. You could even use it as your own ‘work from home’ office.
- Watch the sunrise and sunset from your north facing balcony off the spacious master bedroom which features raked ceilings, air-conditioner, spacious walk-in-robe and modern ensuite
- The two other bedrooms upstairs also offer stunning outlooks and easy access onto the spacious main bathroom. The study nook upstairs.
- You’ll spend hours in the secluded Balinese inspired gardens. Take the dog through the back gate directly into the Fig Tree Hill Park.
Other features include solar hot water, versatile laundry with storage options, ceiling fans, 9ft ceilings, water tank, linen press, bi-fold doors, louvered windows, down lights, irrigation system in the gardens.
As you can imagine, a unique home such as this will be sort after in the current market. Please make sure you get to the first open home on Saturday as it will surely sell quickly. Contact Ben Charlton for more details.
The sale of this property has a closing date of the 7th June 2021 at 6pm. At any time the vendors can accept an offer or change the closing date and sale terms. All offers are to be submitted through our online platform, contact the agent to sign up to the offer system or copy and paste the link below.
Built In Robes
Solar Hot Water