‘Perfect position’ and ‘excellent location’ are phrases thrown around a lot for properties which often don’t deserve it. Unlike this property ‘37 Korora Parkway’, the words of ‘perfect position’ and ‘excellent location’ are not only justified but most likely understated.
The property is positioned opposite bush reserve and located in arguably the quietest location in the Seabreeze Estate on an elevated 631m2 block. Boasting close walking distance via the Coronation Avenue footpath or through the environmental park’s bush tracks to the village shops, restaurants, schools, sports club and last but not least the pristine estuary and stunning beaches.
Now that you’re sold on the position and location I have to tell you that I haven’t even gotten to the best part yet. The stunning split-level 3-bedroom home was built by master builder Craftsman Homes. The property exudes style and charisma as soon as you arrive, when you enter the home you will be blown away by the light filled northerly aspect, breezes that are received all year round due to the elevated position and best of all the stunning views taking in the mountain ranges from the magnificent entertaining deck.
The property is essentially spilt into 3 levels and has dual living potential with the possibility of closing off downstairs with a door and putting some kitchen facilities into the large laundry (Subject to council approval).
- Impressive entry portico with stunning large timber door
- Entry foyer staircase and powder-room
- Generous master suite complete with stylish ensuite and walk-in-robe
- DLUG with huge storage cupboard and glass sliding door to the yard
- Light filled, breezy and spacious open plan living area complete with timber floors and study nook
- Quality kitchen featuring stone bench-tops, breakfast bar, glass splash-back and dishwasher
- Covered north facing entertaining deck with stunning picturesque views over the estate to the surrounding mountain ranges
- Spacious rumpus room, living area with plenty of storage
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Two additional bedrooms
- Huge laundry with plenty or storage including built-in clothes basket and ironing board
- Outdoor entertaining patio area that looks out over the large landscaped backyard with plenty of room for a pool
Other features include: large front yard, side access through double gates to the backyard perfect for extra vehicle storage, 4500L underground water tank, downlights and ceiling fans, security alarm system.
Most of the things mentioned in the description above are on the top of a buyer’s wish list. This property will not disappoint unless you get disappointed after missing out on purchasing it.
Contact Oscar Van Megchelen for more information and to arrange your inspection.
Built In Robes
Electric Hot Water Service