Thinking of downsizing to a canal front home? This could be the one. One of the original canal front homes in Pottsville comes to market for the first time in over 20 years.
- Original country style kitchen with plenty of cupboards, more than enough bench space, wall mounted oven and ceramic cooktop
- Master bedroom has a robe and ensuite and views overlooking the canal
- Carpeted bedrooms with large built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Dining and living area with views out over the water to the nature reserve
- Large formal dining and lounge will be a great place to relax and unwind
- Enjoy a glass of wine from your outdoor entertaining area
- Double lock-up garage with an abundance of additional storage for all the accessories
- Shower and toilet in the back of the garage for when you are out in the garden or home from the beach. Drive through access into another covered area out the back
- Plenty of room for caravan, boat, or trailer with a double car port
- Fish from your back yard, short walk to the tavern
This property would be ideal for someone looking to renovate and flip for a profit. Whilst it needs a freshen up, the bones are great. It’s worth a look.
Contact Ben Charlton for further details.
Built In Robes
Pottsville Waters Listing