Perched in the serene coastal village of Pottsville lies this captivating tropical-inspired property, exuding a host of leisure and luxury inclusions. Occupying a vast 1100-square-metre estate, this waterfront marvel curates unparalleled beachside living.
Unlike most other properties along Mooball Creek, this parcel captures impressive water views and overlooks the stunning foreshore flora. Enjoying an attractive northeasterly aspect, which provides winter warmth, summer sun in the resort-style pool area, and cool coastal sea breezes, the home accentuates a bright and airy feeling throughout.
Stepping inside this single-level coastal abode, four lavish bedrooms and a multifunctional floorplan unfurl for family living, complemented by two chic bathrooms and a separate media room. A spacious open-plan living, dining, and kitchen area radiates with natural light, afforded with high ceilings, creating the perfect living space.
No expense has been spared in crafting a home with high-quality fittings and fixtures, superbly evidenced in the central kitchen featuring waterfall stone benchtops, integrated appliances, and a tailored butler’s pantry, ideal for nights of entertaining.
Meanwhile, the majestic outdoors beckons with a year-round resort-style experience befitting its paradise locale. Multiple stacker sliding doors and windows create a seamless indoor-outdoor flow accessing the rear, northeast-facing patio, covered in over 150 sqm of French pattern travertine tiles.
Here, the space unveils ample room for alfresco dining and lounging, all while overlooking the luxurious 10m x 5m pool with an 18kW Oasis pool heater. Adorning the pool is an imported Balinese cabana, which can be relished no matter the weather, with remote-controlled weatherproof blinds creating an enclosed entertaining space.
Venture further, and the abundant lot designed by an award-winning landscape architect, reveals more relaxing delights, including a Nordic sauna, a granite firepit, a lush level lawn, water features, Creative Design outdoor lighting system, and a sun-drenched side courtyard—setting the stage for endless summers by the sea.
Beyond the immediately apparent luxuries, a treasure trove of creature comforts create a technologically advanced home. A 6.6kW solar system, state-of-the-art 18kW ducted Daikin AC system, integrated sound system, LAN data network, automatic irrigation system, and a robust security system ensure modern conveniences are always available.
Furthermore, the property’s private position is enhanced by a feature stone entry fence with an electric front gate, a 2.3m high hardwood fencing around the boundary, and professionally designed and installed outdoor night lighting system around the perimeter.
Direct access and views of the pristine Mooball Creek and proximity to Black Rocks Surf Beach allow for a myriad of aquatic adventures, while the bustling Pottsville village, renowned for its vibrant shops, cafes, and eateries just moments away, embodies all you’ll ever need to live a life of seaside bliss.
• Captivating tropical-inspired waterfront abode in the coastal village of Pottsville
• Occupies a sprawling 1100-square-metre lot with views and access to Mooball Creek
• Solid steel-framed, single-level, and architecturally designed masterpiece
• Exudes street appeal with established landscaping, feature stone wall and electric gate
• Stunning master bedroom featuring a large walk-in robe and stylish dual-vanity ensuite
• Three more generous bedrooms and a separate media room
• Two chic bathrooms, complete with floor-to-ceiling tiling and stone bench tops
• Spacious open-plan living area, complete with a dining space and gourmet kitchen
• The kitchen boasts waterfall stone benchtops and a dedicated butler’s pantry
• Seamless indoor-outdoor living via multiple stacker sliding doors and windows
• Northeast-facing travertine tiled patio ideal for alfresco entertainment
• Resort-style 10m x 5m heated pool paired with a Balinese cabana and day beds
• Outdoor amenities include a Nordic sauna, granite firepit, and a sunlit side courtyard
• 6.6kW solar system, 18kW Daikin ducted A/C, and comprehensive security features
• Double lock-up garage, carport, and driveway with room for boat or caravan
• Professionally designed and installed outdoor lighting around the perimeter
• High hardwood boundary fencing, mature gardens, water features, and shed/gym
The potential lifestyle that this property can provide is second to none. Its waterfront and beachside location present the options for swimming, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, surfing, or just sitting on a quiet beach all year round.
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to purchase one of the finest properties on the Tweed Coast. Contact Oscar Van Megchelen to arrange your inspection.
Black Rocks Listing
Built In Robes
Pool - Inground