This stunning rear duplex is located in a quiet street in the popular Seabreeze Estate and is walking distance from Pottsville's shops, cafes, restaurants, beaches and estuary. The stylish property features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms set over 2 light filled levels with quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
The property features:
- Spacious ground floor master bedroom with high ceilings, 2 double built-in robes with dressing area and a generous ensuite complete with bath, vanity with twin basins and separate toilet
- Open plan living space with high ceilings and designated lounge and dining areas
- Central kitchen with walk-in pantry, water filter and SMEG and Electrolux stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- North facing covered entertaining area with bi-fold doors, retractable fly-screens and pull down outdoor blinds. There is also a pop-up outdoor BBQ area around the corner with a retractable pergola attached to the house
- 2 huge bedrooms upstairs, 1 of which can be converted to an additional lounge room with bi-fold doors. Main bathroom is also upstairs
- Magnificent landscaped gardens with a grassed backyard plus double gates for side access for boat or caravan storage
Other features included 2 water tanks with pumps for the gardens, Crimsafe security screens, laundry with linen press, storage room under the stairs, powder room, DLUG with work bench and shelving, 2kW solar power system.
This property is a must inspect for those discerning buyers wanting a modern, stylish home with low maintenance and no fuss.
Call Oscar Van Megchelen to arrange your private inspection.
Built In Robes
Electric Hot Water Service