Perfectly positioned to catch the cool coastal breezes on Kingscliff Hill and soak in the spectacular hinterland views, this beautifully appointed fully renovated family home is sure to impress the astute buyer. The light-filled living areas, entertainers kitchen, secluded master suite and picturesque views to Mt Warning from both levels will make living here a breeze. With access to Kingscliff Village, schools, creek and beaches just a short stroll away, your lifestyle options will really come alive.
- Impressive entertainers kitchen with granite benchtop, Bosch appliances, ample storage and breakfast bar
- Let the kids hide away and chill out in the media/rumpus room to watch their television, read their books or play with their toys. It is certainly an awesome space with the family in mind
- Private master suite including walk through robe and spacious ensuite
- Bedroom 2 has it's own private ensuite – great for a teenager or guest retreat
- 3rd and 4th bedrooms are well appointed and have plenty of natural light
- Enjoy a glass of wine, sit back and soak in the stunning sunset over Mount Warning and hinterland views from the balcony
- The free-flowing light-filled interiors with neutral tones will suit any buyers tastes
- Oversized double car garage with internal access, versatile laundry and storage void
- The fully fenced and landscaped multi level yard spaces allows for private secure play areas for the kids, outdoor entertaining areas, garden shed and access for the boat or caravan. There is even room for a swimming pool down the track on this 664m2 block
- Extras include solar electricity, solar hot water, ceiling fans, window furnishings, glass balcony panels and down lights
Rarely does such a quality home come on to the market on Kingscliff Hill. The convenience of the village, schools, and beaches just a stones throw away, make it Kingscliff’s premier address. Be sure to inspect, it's not a property that will last long on the market. You've seen the pictures, I’m sure you agree. For more information, be sure to contact Ben Charlton.
Built In Robes
Solar Hot Water